If you are joining us in person we want you to know that we have taken measures to keep you, your family, and others as safe as possible.
What we have done:
- Our chairs are safely distanced so you may sit with your family while being distant from others. Our ushers will help direct you if needed
- We have created two entrances/exits to minimize crowding.
- All age classes are currently unavailable but we have set up a calming and changing area. These areas and the restrooms are sanitized after each use.
- Masks and sanitizing stations are available at both entrances. You may also bring your own mask if you wish but they are not required.
- We are praying daily!
What we ask from you:
- If you have a fever or symptoms of illness we kindly ask that you enjoy our live service from the convenience of your home. You can watch via Facebook or Youtube by clicking either of the icons below.
- Please do not enter the building until 10:15AM
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze.
-Wash and/or sanitize your hands after touching surfaces or using the restroom.
- Please remain 6 feet from others and practice non-contact greetings (waving for example). We love you all so much and can't wait to hug you again but we know it is important to follow social distancing guidelines to ensure we are all kept safe.
- We ask that you sit with your family (or house-hold) only and keep your children with you at all times. Please accompany your child to the restroom.
We thank you so much for your cooperation so we can continue to worship together!
To be a place where people are loved unconditionally, Christ is shared whole-heartedly, and lives are transformed completely.
Our mission is to B.L.E.S.S.
WHAT WE DO
At The Hope Center you will find a group of faithful volunteers with a mission to make sure that children are cared for, people are fed, needs are met and everyone who comes through the door is loved. We are an inner-city mission based church that is so much more than a church.
Bruce and Debbie Hussey
tom and linda arreguin
1981 Hollywood Dr.
Jackson, TN 38301